JAMSTEC Report of Research and Development Call for Submissions
JAMSTEC Report of Research and Development, "JAMSTEC-R", has been published biannually as a peer-reviewed journal to broadly present research and technology development at the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC).
Those who have been involved in research or technology development at JAMSTEC, and also those who have conducted a survey or research activity using the JAMSTEC’s surveying equipment, research facilities, etc., are all eligible.
- Three types of submissions, original papers, reports, and reviews.
- Submissions can be either in English or in Japanese.
- All manuscripts have been peer-reviewed.
- DOI granted when released on J-STAGE.
- Published biannually.
- Published at the end of September, the deadline for submission is the end of March.
- Published at the end of March, the deadline for submission is the end of September.
We have just introduced Similarity Check (formerly, CrossCheck).
Call for Submissions
Code of Submission
Rules for Writing and Submission
1. About the JAMSTEC Report of Research and Development
JAMSTEC Research and Development is published as a report on JAMSTEC's technology and research, actively carrying articles about original technologies based on ingenuity and disseminating research results to the community.
2. Flow of submissions
Send your manuscript as a PDF file that fulfills the Rules for Writing and Submission along with an Application Form as e-mail attachments to the Editorial Committee at JAMSTEC-R@jamstec.go.jp.
Application Form(Word file:88KB)
The Editorial Committee will reply with an acknowledgment of receipt.
The Editorial Committee and persons recommended by the Editorial Committee will referee your manuscript.
The applicant is notified of the results of the referee process. Within one month of notification, correct or withdraw your manuscript. For a paper that has passed the referee and has been accepted, authors may be requested to provide higher-quality images for printing. (For the flow of the process after this point, see the Rules for Submission.)